The most important place in human nutrition is fiber. Fiber is a plant fiber that is resistant to enzymes in the digestive system. In the human body, it is not digested, but is excreted by the gastrointestinal tract practically unchanged. In the stomach, it swells and absorbs slags, toxins, excess ammonia and cholesterol on its fibers, then removes them from the body.
- slows down the absorption of carbohydrates (prevents overeating)
- normalization of insulin levels in the blood
- preventing the development of diabetes
- reduces the risk of diseases of the cardiovascular system, colon cancer
- maintains the normal composition of the intestinal microflora
- normalizes liver function
- promotes the elimination of toxic substances, radionuclides, heavy metals from the body
Recommendations for use:
It is recommended to use for preventive purposes as an additional source of dietary fiber, to improve the general condition of the body and normalize the functions of the gastrointestinal tract.
Mode of application:
Adults take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day 25-30 minutes before meals with water.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store in a dry, dark room at a temperature not exceeding + 20 ° C, 24 months from the date of manufacture.
Packaging 300 g
This product is not a medical product.