Fructose is a natural sweetener that is 1.6-1.8 times sweeter than sugar. Recommended for people suffering from diabetes, allergic and dental diseases. Suggested as a low-calorie diet for overweight and athletes. It has a tonic effect on the elderly. Fructose is good for people of all ages, especially children.
- high digestibility (90%) by the body,
- high degree of sweetness,
- excellent solubility emphasizes its own taste and aroma of canned berries, fruits, vegetables
- does not cause caries
- does not cause allergies
Recommendations for use:
- high sports and mental stress
- allergic diseases
- coronary artery disease
- dental diseases
- impaired glucose tolerance (that is, when the excess glucose that forms in the blood after eating is removed from it for too long)
- the need for dietary nutrition
- alcohol poisoning
Mode of application:
The recommended intake of fructose is:
for adults no more than 40 g per day,
for children from 3 to 12 years old, no more than 20 g per day.
Exceeding the recommended intake can lead to excess weight.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store for 24 months from the date of manufacture in a dry, dark place at a temperature of 5 ° C to 25 ° C and a relative humidity of 25%
Packing 250 g.
This product is not a medical product.