L-glutamine is produced in the body from other essential amino acids, but its synthesis decreases under stress conditions (high physical or psycho-emotional stress).
L-Glutamine is essential for the maintenance of normal brain function. He is an active participant in nitrogen metabolism.
L-glutamine is found in large amounts in muscle tissue.
- increases the energy of the central nervous system
- helps to remove excess ammonia from body tissues
- protects muscle cells from destruction
- promotes increased synthesis of musculoskeletal cells
- dilates blood vessels
- promotes physical performance
Mode of application:
Mix 5 g of powder with water or fruit juice. Take 1 serving 30-40 minutes before and 1 serving after exercise.
On rest days, take 1 serving at night (on an empty stomach).
Storage conditions and periods:
Store in a cool dry place at temperatures up to 25 ° С and relative humidity no more than 85%.
Packaging 300 g
This product is not a medical product.