Guarana (Guarana) – extract of seeds of plants Paullinia Cupana, the main active ingredient of which is caffeine.
The product has a tonic, stimulating, energy metabolism enhancement property.
The content of caffeine in guarana extract is higher than in other plants. Caffeine is absorbed by the body gradually, it acts mildly, as it is absorbed in conjunction with the tannin substance tannin. Tannin slows down the absorption of caffeine, so guarana does not irritate the mucous membranes of the digestive tract.
Guarana extract is recommended for all activities that involve high stress, physical and intellectual stamina, concentration and coordination.
- provides vigor for a long period of time (4-6 hours)
- improves blood supply to the brain
- improves memory and concentration
- accelerates fat hydrolysis and metabolic processes
- activates the bioelectrical activity of the brain
- stimulates the synthesis of adrenaline
- provides increased endurance
- gives a tonic effect
Mode of application:
Take 1 capsule 2 times daily one hour before meals.
Do not take at bedtime.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store in a cool dry place at temperatures up to 25 ° С and relative humidity no more than 85%.
There are 60 capsules in a plastic jar.
This product is not a medical product.