Shungite is a unique ancient mineral, mined at the only deposit in the world in Karelia. It is a natural filter, water activator. It has no analogues in terms of its effect on the body. The uniqueness of shungite is explained by the presence in it of a special, rare form of carbon molecules – fullerenes, for the discovery of which a group of British scientists was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1998.
Impact on water:
- structures and makes biologically active
- cleans from harmful impurities (nitrates, nitrites, heavy metals, organochlorine compounds, helminth eggs, colloidal iron of water pipes, pesticides, dioxins, phenols, oil products, radionuclides, bacteria, viruses)
- saturates the body with useful macro- and microelements and absorbs harmful elements
- gives water a bactericidal and powerful antioxidant effect
- makes water not just pure drinking, but new generation water
Recommendations for use:
Shungite purified water is recommended to be used for drinking, cooking, as well as for cosmetic and other purposes.
Mode of application:
Before the first use, rinse the shungite several times with running water. For 150g of shungite 2-3 liters of water. Insist 3 days.
Shungite purified water has no side effects.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store for 5 years in a dry, protected from sunlight place.
This product is not a medical product.