L-glutamine is produced in the body from other essential amino acids, but under stress conditions (high physical or psycho-emotional stress), its synthesis decreases. It is important to know that at such times the body is in dire need of L-glutamine.
L-glutamine is found in large amounts in muscle tissue.
- increases the energy of the central nervous system
- promotes increased synthesis of musculoskeletal cells
- dilates blood vessels
- supports normal brain function
- helps to remove excess ammonia from body tissues
- protects muscle cells from destruction
- promotes physical performance
Mode of application:
On workout days, take 5-6 capsules 30-40 minutes before exercise and 5-6 capsules after exercise with water.
On rest days, take 5-6 capsules on an empty stomach at night.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store in a cool dry place at temperatures up to 25 ° С and relative humidity no more than 85%.
There are 300 capsules in a plastic jar.
This product is not a medical product.