New formula! Zinc free.
Cream for fixing dentures “Korega” provides reliable fixation of the denture in the oral cavity throughout the day. Even if the denture is well made and fitted, using the fixing cream will ensure a tighter, more secure fit to the gums and prevent food particles from getting under the denture while eating. The convenient flat tip of the tube will allow you to apply the cream to the denture more accurately and accurately.
Recommendations for use:
Cream for fixing dentures.
Mode of application:
Important! To fix the prosthesis, use Korega cream once a day. Start with a little cream if you are using it for the first time. Excessive cream can cause it to squeeze out from under the denture. In this case, apply less cream next time. Do not use the cream more than once a day. A 40g tube is enough for an average of 3 weeks. If you run out of cream earlier, then you are applying too much cream at a time. Using a large amount of cream may be due to the fact that your dentures do not fit well. In this case, you need to stop using the cream and seek the advice of a dentist to correct the prosthesis.
How to fix the prosthesis in the oral cavity?
- Clean and dry your denture. We recommend using Corega cleaning tablets for cleaning dentures.
- Apply a small amount of cream in short strips (6 mm) not too close to the edges of the denture.
- Rinse out your mouth before placing the denture in place.
- Insert the prosthesis into the oral cavity, press firmly, close the jaws for a few seconds for better fixation.
Add more cream later if the hold is insufficient. Or, conversely, reduce the amount if excess cream appears on the outside of the prosthesis. Excess cream from the gums and the surface of the prosthesis can be easily removed with a soft dry cloth.
How to remove the prosthesis from the oral cavity?
- Rinse your mouth with water.
- Pull the prosthesis out of the mouth with slow rocking movements. If the prosthesis is fixed too tightly, lightly press on the gingival mucosa from the buccal surface.
- Use warm water and a soft toothbrush to remove any residual cream from the denture surface.
- For more thorough dental hygiene, use Korega cleaning tablets.
Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any component of the product. some people may be sensitive to the ingredients in the cream. Swallowing small amounts of the cream is harmless. Use Korega cream only for its intended purpose. If you experience unusual or unpleasant sensations, you must stop using the cream and consult your dentist. Visit your dentist regularly to check the oral cavity and correct the prosthesis itself.
For the tube to open easily, the cap and spout must be dry.
To make the cream squeeze out easily, store it at room temperature.
Hot drinks, soups can slightly weaken the fixing properties of the cream.
Storage conditions and periods:
Expiration date: 3 years.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use after the expiration date.
Tube 40 ml.
This product is not a medical product.