Hepazen – a dietary supplement to the diet to normalize the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and gallbladder. Hepazen consists of a concentration of six wonderful ingredients: silymarin, phospholipids, dandelion, burdock, chicory and artichokes, which in a complex action protect the liver from hepatotoxins and help maintain or restore liver cells.
You can buy Hepazen №30 tablets cheap in Kiev and Ukraine in the Phytomarket online store.
Recommendations for use:
- prevention of toxic effects on the liver (associated with medication, alcohol abuse, smoking and exposure to adverse environmental conditions)
- as an additional tool for the normalization of digestive processes, metabolism and in the complex therapy of chronic hepatitis of various etiologies
- normalizes the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and gallbladder
- has mild choleretic properties
- is a plant hepatoprotector
Adults and children over 12 years of age should take 1 tablet per day half an hour before meals.
Individual hypersensitivity to the components of the dietary supplement, children under 12 years. Pregnant and breastfeeding women use the doctor’s recommendations.
Conditions and shelf life:
Store in the original package at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C in a dry, dark place.
In a cardboard package of 3 blisters of 10 tablets in each blister.
This product is not a medicine.
When using and reprinting the material, an active link to herbalsbay.com is required.