The amino acid complex consists of BCAA amino acids in a 2: 1: 1 ratio of L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, with the addition of L-glutamine and vitamin B6, which have a beneficial effect on the body.
The substance supports high performance and endurance during heavy physical exertion during long training sessions.
- has significant energy potential
- serves as an active building material for muscle tissue
- provides endurance during high physical exertion
- L-leucine is an amino acid involved in the anabolic processes of muscles, in the synthesis of new protein structures
- L-isoleucine – activates muscle protein synthesis by the mTOR mechanism (“target of rapamycin in cells”)
- L-Valine is an essential amino acid essential for muscle metabolism, repair of damaged tissues and maintenance of normal nitrogen metabolism in the body
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) – plays an important role in metabolism, participates in the functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system, in the synthesis of neurotransmitters
Mode of application:
Consume 1 serving of 5 g (1 teaspoon) 30-40 minutes before training and 10-20 minutes after training. Drink with water or non-acidic juice.
Do not take at bedtime. With large overdoses (2-3 or more times), the effect of strong arousal may appear.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store in a cool dry place at temperatures up to 25 ° С and relative humidity no more than 85%.
In a plastic jar 300 g.
This product is not a medical product.