Ginkgo biloba combines a huge array of health benefits. They have a beneficial effect in the treatment of many painful conditions.
The ginkgo biloba tree has gained incredible popularity and use in traditional medicine. Most of the used powder from the leaves of ginkgo biloba. Folk recipes are quite simple to prepare.
Ginkgo biloba extract (biloba) has the following properties:
- slows down the aging process of the skin and the body (antioxidant effect);
- has an immunomodulatory and antiviral effect;
- ginkgo biloba – an anticoagulant (reduces the activity of the blood coagulation system, reducing the viscosity of the blood);
- expands the lumen of blood vessels, strengthens the vascular walls and the tone of the venous vessels;
- reduces the permeability of the vascular wall, providing an anti-edema effect;
- by regulating carbohydrate metabolism, protects the pancreas and increases insulin production;
- stimulates cellular metabolism (useful for improving cerebral circulation);
- reduces the frequency and severity of depressive conditions;
- ginkgo biloba normalizes blood pressure;
- serves as an additional source of energy for the human body.
Recommendations for use:
Recommended as an additional source of flavonoglycosides. Helps to improve memory with increased mental stress. It has tonic and antioxidant properties.
Mode of application:
Adults 1 caps. 3 times a day during meals, drink a glass of water.
Preventive course of admission: 8-12 weeks. If necessary, the application can be repeated after 2-3 weeks.
It is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
Individual sensitivity to drug components.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store in a cool, dry, dark place at temperatures from 8 ° C to 25 ° C, relative humidity 75%.
Pack of 30 capsules of 0.4 g
This product is not a medical product.