Doppelhertz eye vitamins with lutein can be used in diets as an additional source of vitamins and antioxidants to create optimal dietary conditions for the functioning of the human body, including the organs of vision.
Lutein and zeaxanthin are the main components of the antioxidant eye defense system. In the course of evolution, a fairly reliable system of protection against the danger of photodamage has formed in the eye, the main components of which are carotenoids. Of all the carotenoids, only lutein and zeaxanthin have the ability to penetrate the retina and effectively protect the eyes. Such protection is necessary to ensure daytime vision, and even more so, vision in conditions that are too bright or dangerous in terms of the spectral composition of the light environment. Lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamins A, C, E and zinc are a special complex of eye nutrients.
- to prevent visual impairment
- to reduce fatigue during prolonged eye strain (working at a computer, driving)
- to protect eyes from aggressive external influences (bright light, electromagnetic radiation, etc.)
- to reduce the risk of developing inflammatory and degenerative changes in the retina, vitreous humor and lens
- to improve twilight vision
- to strengthen the walls of the blood vessels of the eyes
- to accelerate recovery after ophthalmic surgery
Mode of application:
Adults take 1 capsule daily with meals, without chewing. Drink with plenty of water. A doctor’s consultation is recommended before use!
Individual sensitivity to formulation components.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store in the manufacturer’s packaging.
Pack of 30 capsules
This product is not a medical product.