Comfort – a dietary supplement to improve the musculoskeletal system, as well as strengthening the protective functions of the body. This drug has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, replenishes nutrient deficiencies, helps prevent bacterial and viral infections.
We walk, run, stand, dance, etc. – all due to the fact that we have joints. Some of them work with hinges, others – shock absorbers, the third – levers. Both the big knee joint and the small little finger joint solve complex problems: they keep the bones close together so that the movements are coordinated, and they also ensure the smooth sliding of the bones so that the movements are given to us easily. 187 joints provide freedom of movement of our body, and restrict – more than 100 diseases that affect more than 30% of people over 50 years.
The “Comfort” complex consists of a complex of biologically active substances that contribute to the natural biocorrection of joints. They affect all parts of the pathological disorders of joint and cartilage tissue, helping to cope with degenerative processes in the joints. The effectiveness of the drug is confirmed by clinical trials of IPAG AMS of Ukraine.
The effect of the drug:
- provides nourishing support to joints, ligaments, cartilage
- prevents the destruction of cartilage tissue and promotes its recovery
- reduces inflammatory processes in the joints and eliminates pain
- promotes renewal and growth of connective tissue, stimulating collagen production
- restores the process of production of synovial fluid in the joint cavity
- prevents pathological growth of bone tissue in osteoarthritis.
Properties of active ingredients
- Boswellia (extract) – contains components that inhibit inflammatory reactions in the joints and connective tissue; prevents arthritis.
- Cranberry (leaves) – effective in gout, osteochondrosis, rheumatoid and infectious nonspecific arthritis.
- Heather ordinary (aboveground part) – has anti-inflammatory and disinfectant properties. Effective in gout, polyarthritis, rheumatism.
- Burdock large (root) – has analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic properties. Effective in diseases of the joints osteochondrosis.
- Creeping wheatgrass (root) – effective for gout, rheumatism, lumbago and arthritis.
- Celery (root) – effective in gout, neuralgia, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Prosers (sprouted grains of oats, wheat, corn) – in a balanced form contain almost all the biologically active substances necessary for the normal functioning of the human body.
- Glucosamine sulfate – prevents further destruction of articular cartilage and promotes its recovery.
- Chondroitin sulfate – promotes the natural regeneration of cartilage. Improves the mobility of the joints of the extremities and spine, reduces pain and crunch in the joints.
- Methionine – helps to restore joints.
- Vitamin B5 – helps the adrenal glands to produce their own anti-inflammatory hormones.
- Vitamin B6 is necessary in the complex treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Manganese – without it, the growth and self-healing of bone cartilage is impossible.
- Copper is necessary in the complex treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
Adults and children over 12 years 1 capsule 2 times daily before meals, with water. The course of admission is 30-45 days. Repeat the course after a 30-day break. If necessary, it is recommended to repeat the course 2-3 times a year.
No side effects were detected during clinical trials.
Individual intolerance of components.
Conditions and shelf life:
Store in a dry, cool place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C and relative humidity not exceeding 85%.
Capsules – 30 pcs.
This product is not a medicinal product.