Uroklin is a dietary supplement recommended for urological problems. Herbal extracts of this tool have diuretic, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, immunostimulatory effect, increases the secretory function of the kidneys in pyelonephritis, normalizes water-salt metabolism and acid-base balance of the body.
- Grass with flowers of St. John’s wort contains organic acids, diterpenoids, triterpenoids, saponins, phenolic compounds, flavonoids, coumarins. It has a pronounced diuretic, anti-inflammatory, immunostimulatory, fungicidal and antimicrobial action. Increases the excretory function of the kidneys in pyelonephritis, normalizes water-salt metabolism and acid-base balance of the body.
- Herd grass contains flavonoids, tannins, carotene, coumarins, ascorbic acid, amines, bitters, trace elements. Has a diuretic and bactericidal effect.
- Stinging nettle root contains flavonoids, macro – and microelements (manganese, calcium, iron, copper, potassium, boron, barium, titanium, nickel and sulfur), vitamins E, B2, B1, B6, PP. Is a powerful diuretic.
- The leaves of bearberry contain the glycoside arbutin, quinine, ant, ursol, and others. organic compounds, tannins, flavonoids (quercetin), ascorbic acid, saponins, trace elements. Due to the diuretic and bactericidal action of the plant accelerates recovery and reduces the likelihood of recurrence of infections of the kidneys and urinary tract (cystitis, pyelitis, urethritis).
- Peppermint leaves contain essential oils, ursolic and oleic acids, tannins, flavonoids, carotenoids, betaine, trace elements (copper, manganese, strontium). Has an antispasmodic effect, reducing the intensity of pain in pyelonephritis, urolithiasis.
- Succinic acid is a metabolite of the Krebs cycle, improves cellular respiration, reducing the manifestations of pyelonephritis and preventing its complications.
Take 2 capsules 2 times a day with meals. The course of application is 30 days. It is recommended to repeat the course 3-4 times a year. A doctor’s consultation is required before use.
Individual intolerance of components.
Conditions and shelf life:
Store in the manufacturer’s packaging in a dry, dark place at a temperature of 2 ° C to 25 ° C. Shelf life – 2 years from the date of manufacture.
Packaging – capsules 60 pieces
This product is not a medicinal product.
When using and reprinting the material, a link to herbalsbay.com is required.