Triphala (Triphala) – Triphala is widely used in the prevention and treatment of most diseases of people of all ages.
– normalizes the balance of all components of the body;
– cleans the blood;
– normalizes the functions of the gastrointestinal tract;
– removes the hidden effects of prolonged stress;
– soothes, cures insomnia;
– promotes weight loss;
– normalizes vision;
– increases sexual activity;
– regulates pressure;
– regulates the formation of blood hemoglobin;
– improves memory, being a brain tonic;
– accelerates the fusion of broken bones;
– used to treat skin diseases.
In case of a severe cold, accompanied by a high fever, it is necessary to take two parts of Triphala powder and one part of turmeric, mix them and consume this mixture, one teaspoonful, twice a day, 15-20 minutes before meals. A mixture of Triphala, sandalwood and turmeric in a 2/1/1 ratio is excellent for skin problems (externally and internally), even eczema and psoriasis.
Triphala is widely used as an independent drug, especially in the treatment of blood diseases, intestinal dysfunction, insomnia and nervous exhaustion.
Triphala is also used externally for washing ulcers, with suppuration of the eyes, ears, etc. To improve the structure of the skin and cleanse it, you can make masks with Triphala. For colds, Triphala is good to take together with Sitopaladi Churnaya. For gynecological diseases it is used with Amalaki Rasayana and Chavanprash, for injuries it is used in conjunction with Shilad-zhit, Mumiyo. Reception of Triphala together with Chavanprash or Brahma rasayana is necessary for students during the session, scientists and persons engaged in mental work.
Triphala can be used as a special medicinal preparation for the eyes in conjunction with ghee, this preparation is also useful for infections and as a general tonic. Triphala can be used to wash the eyes. In inflammatory conditions, the cold Triphala infusion is instilled into the eyes with a pipette. Triphala with ghee, or Triphala grita, together with 2-4 tablets of Saptamrit Lauh, is an excellent remedy for the treatment and prevention of various eye diseases.
Here is the opinion of Sergey Vasilyevich Fluerar, a researcher at the Center for Ayurvedic Medicine of Moscow State University: We have been using Triphala for three years and have received reliable results that Triphala is a highly effective cleansing and rejuvenating agent. Triphala cleanses the large and small intestines, liver and gallbladder, as well as the spleen and pancreas. If taken together with sediment, it acts as an enterosorbent and helps to normalize lipid metabolism. Truly unique is its anti-inflammatory effect in acute pancreatitis, with severe pain, lasting improvement occurs two days after the start of Triphala. Triphala is an indispensable remedy for people with diabetes. it can be brewed and taken orally, buried in the nose and washed out the ears of children and adults. With Triphala, you can do cleansing enemas, Triphala can be used to wash the eyes, it is an indispensable remedy for cataracts and glaucoma and is useful simply for improving vision. Triphala acts on all types of human tissues, on all three doshas – Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Since each of the three components of Triphala has a pronounced effect on one of the doshas, a stable balanced effect of Triphala on the entire body is achieved.
In ancient times, in order to prolong life, people paid great attention to the rejuvenation of the body. Ayurvedic medicine, dating back to the depths of centuries, has at its disposal a huge number of methods of purification, rejuvenation and restoration of the functions of systems and organs.
Triphala is an ancient dosage form that has been in the service of health for over 3500 years. She literally does miracles with healthy people and helps those who are sick get well. With the help of Triphala, you can even achieve a significant rejuvenating effect at home, get healing from many common diseases. Triphala is an excellent kidney tonic and a good laxative, balanced anti-aging and effective astringent.
The ancient Vedic text “Charaka-samhita” says about Triphala: “One who takes Triphala for a year will get rid of all diseases and live up to a hundred years.” Truly, the amazing healing properties of this simple powder made from dried fruits of the mirabolan family. Triphala has a pronounced ability to cleanse the body of toxins and rejuvenate the tissues. You feel the effect of using Triphala from the very beginning. Probably, there is no such disease in which Triphala would not help.
Triphala can be either powder (churna) or compressed powder tablets (bati). The word Triphala indicates that this remedy consists of three (three) fruits (phala). This is a very ancient Ayurvedic formula. Even the ancient Chinese used this recipe, considering the three fruits that make up it, a panacea for many diseases.
Triphala Churna is a homogeneous powder of grayish-greenish-brown color with a pleasant smell of dried fruits, insoluble in water. The color can vary quite widely, but ideally it should be light. The taste is slightly astringent and spicy, reaching its greatest manifestation when using the drug with milk.
Triphala is a corrector of the balance of internal forces of the body, helps a person to cope with stress, improves vision, cleanses the blood, and normalizes cerebral blood supply.
There are three active components of Triphala Churna: dried fruits of Amalaki, Haritaki and Babhitaki taken in equal proportions. The peculiarity of the fruits of Amalaki and haritaki is that they have five out of six possible flavors, which gives these plants the title of “kings of medicinal plants”. It is thanks to this that they are able to regulate the balance of the internal components of the body and treat most diseases.
1. AMALAKI (Emblic Myraboian) – relieves fatigue, improves mental capacity, blood circulation, enhances the fire of digestion and excretion. This is the main component of another famous Ayurvedic remedy Chyawanprash. It affects all types of tissues and strengthens the immune system. It acts as a nourishing tonic, cools, rejuvenates, improves sexual function, has a laxative, astringent and hemostatic effect. Amalaki is one of the most powerful anti-aging plants in Ayurvedic medicine. It cleans the mouth, strengthens teeth, and promotes hair and nail growth. Effective for hair loss.
2. BIBHITAKI (Beleric Myrabolan) – acts on the respiratory, digestive, excretory and nervous systems. This is another powerful anti-aging herbal remedy. Has a tonic, rejuvenating, expectorant effect. Bibhitaki is a tonic for Kafa dosha and lungs. It improves eyesight and voice. It has a simultaneously laxative and astringent effect, cleansing the intestines and increasing its tone, expels parasites from the body, strengthens and tones the stomach. It is effective for all kinds of stones and mucus accumulation in the digestive tract, urinary and respiratory tract. Dissolves and removes these formations from the body.
3. HARITAKI (Terminalia chebula) – “the king of medicines” in oriental medicine, is one of the most important plants in Ayurvedic medicine. It has a rejuvenating effect on Vata and regulates Kapha. It nourishes the tissues of the brain and nervous system, as the ancient texts say, “giving energy to Shiva” (pure consciousness), cleans the mucous membranes and membranes. It regulates the function of the colon, improves digestion, helps to increase life expectancy, enhances voice and vision. Haritaki increases intelligence and imparts wisdom.
Recommendations for use:
Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, impaired vision, cleansing the body from toxins, rejuvenating body tissues, metabolic disorders.
Mode of application:
The course of admission is 3-4 months. Adults – 1-2 tables. twice a day, before meals. Children from 6 to 14 years old – 1 table. before bedtime. Take with warm water or milk, or with honey.
Pregnancy, breastfeeding, individual intolerance.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store in the manufacturer’s packaging at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Expiration date: 3 years.
Pack of 100 capsules of 500 mg
This product is not a medical product.