Food sorbitol is a natural sugar substitute. It is used to replace sugar in drinks (tea, coffee, compotes, jelly, fruit and vegetable juices), in the preparation of confectionery and pastries, preserves, jams, as well as various dietary desserts for adults and children, both sick and healthy.
- high digestibility (98%) by the body
- has an antiketogenic effect
- stimulates the secretion of gastric juice
- helps to reduce pain, nausea, bitterness in the mouth in acute and chronic liver diseases
- pronounced laxative effect
- helps to reduce the consumption of vitamins B1, B6, biotin
- improves intestinal microflora
- shows a diuretic effect
Recommendations for use:
- chronic cholecystitis
- sports loads
- cardiovascular diseases
- allergic reactions
- pulmonary edema
- dental diseases
- increased eye pressure
- when conducting sounding
Mode of application:
The recommended daily intake of sorbitol is no more than 30 g.
Average dose: 5-10 g of the product 2-3 times a day, 30 minutes before a meal, or one hour after a meal.
Aqueous solution: 10% aqueous solution from 50 to 150 ml of liquid 2-3 times a day.
Exceeding the recommended intake may cause a laxative reaction.
Storage conditions and terms:
Store for 12 months from the date of production in a dry, dark place at a temperature of 18 ° C to 25 ° C and a relative humidity of 25%
Packing 250 g
This product is not a medical product.