Fixing cream Protefix (Protefix) is recommended for reliable fixation with increased and normal salivation. It is easy to apply, retains its properties when exposed to hot and cold food, is tasteless and odorless, does not change the taste of food and drinks, and does not have a negative effect on the stomach. It is not washed off with saliva and is evenly distributed over the entire surface adjacent to the gums. Fixing cream Protefix is very economical: the pack lasts for about 2 months.
- applied to wet dentures
- strong and long-term fixation of dentures (at least 12 hours)
- recommended for increased salivation
- prevents food from entering under the denture
- does not affect the taste of food and drinks
- convenient and economical to use
- efficacy and safety confirmed by clinical trials
- strong fixation occurs immediately
- effective edge sealing helps avoid food ingress
- long-lasting fixing effect makes you feel confident both when eating, talking or singing
Mode of application:
Dentures and oral cavities are cleaned of food debris.
On wet dentures, apply Protefix extra-strong fixing cream with a thin dashed line (in the indentations on the dentures of the upper and lower jaws, which then lie on the gums).
If necessary, you can apply a strip of fixing cream to the back of the gingival plate of the upper prosthesis.
Then insert the denture and press it against the gums for a few seconds.
Do not eat for 5 minutes.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store in the manufacturer’s packaging out of the reach of children.
Tube 20 ml
This product is not a medical product.