Ozokerite – a mass from light green to black – a substance of petroleum origin. Ozokerite – “black wax” or “frozen tears of the earth”, as it is often called by the people, – was known in Ukraine and the Carpathian region as long as oil, and was used to make candles and medicines. Ozokerite contains paraffin, mineral oils and other active substances.
- stimulates skin regeneration processes
- relieves tension in joints, fatigue of legs and arms
- well moisturizes, smoothes and rejuvenates the skin
Recommendations for use:
- Diseases of the joints and spine of a dystrophic and inflammatory nature in the subacute or chronic stage
- Consequences of damage to the musculoskeletal system
- Diseases and injuries of peripheral nerves, spinal cord
- Diseases of internal organs (chronic pneumonia, pleurisy, hepatitis, cholecystitis, gastritis, colitis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer)
- Chronic and subacute inflammatory diseases of the female genital area, secondary infertility
- Chronic inflammatory diseases of the ear, throat, nose
- Skin diseases
- Diseases of peripheral vessels of the extremities in the initial stages, chronic thrombophlebitis
Mode of application:
Heat the package with the Ozovital applicator in a water bath or in a microwave oven to a temperature of 50-60 ° C. Open the package, take out the applicator and put it on the place of exposure, cover the applicator on top with an oilcloth, then a blanket. The procedures are carried out daily or every other day, the duration of the procedure is from 15 to 40 minutes. Rest for 30-40 minutes after the procedure. The recommended course is 15-20 procedures. Ozovital can be used twice on each side.
Pack with 2 plasters
This product is not a medical product.