Ophthalmix is a specialized vitamin and mineral complex with blueberries against eye fatigue. The composition of the complex is balanced and contains: the most concentrated standardized blueberry extract; antioxidant complex (active form of the amino acid acetylcysteine (Ass), vitamins, minerals); complex of neuroprotective B vitamins, carotenoid.
The complex can be used:
1. To reduce eye fatigue during:
– long-term work at the computer;
– prolonged eye strain while driving a car;
– long-term reading in low light conditions;
– long-term operation in bright light conditions (fluorescent lamps, increased insolation).
2. With a decrease in visual acuity at night.
3. To maintain visual acuity when wearing contact lenses and glasses.
4. To replenish the deficiency of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and carotenoids necessary for healthy vision.
Vitamin-mineral complex for vision correction with blueberry is additionally completed with illustrated insert with exercises to relieve eye fatigue.
Performing a set of exercises contributes to:
– strengthening the muscles of the eye;
– improving blood circulation in the tissues of the eye;
– quick elimination of eye fatigue.
Ophthalmix is specially formulated to reduce eye fatigue and improve visual acuity. Does not contain sugar and preservatives.
Recommendations for use:
Use as a dietary supplement to the diet – an additional source of vitamins, carotenoids, zinc, anthocyanins. Helps to improve visual acuity and reduce eye fatigue with increased visual stress.
Adults and children over 14 years of age take 1 capsule daily with food.
It is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
Recommended period of use:
3-4 weeks, in the future, the period of use is agreed with the doctor.
Precautions for use:
Children under 14 years of age, individual hypersensitivity to product components, pregnancy, lactation.
Store in a dry place, protected from light and out of reach of children, at a temperature of 4 ° C to 25 ° C and a relative humidity of no more than 75%.
60 (10×6) capsules in a blister, in a package.
This product is not a medical product.