The history of using pine as a medicinal plant dates back to the ancient Sumerians. The first recipes using dried needles, pine juice and decoctions date back to 3000 BC. e. Powder from dried pine sap was used to cover open wounds, resin, turpentine and tar were used to treat skin diseases. Pine turpentine was used to treat colds. Pine needles release phytoncides, which have a strong bactericidal effect. The peoples of the north, sailors, travelers used pine for the prevention and treatment of scurvy.
Pine essential oil is used in medical practice to enhance the secretion of the bronchi in case of throat catarrh, bronchitis and rheumatism, for the treatment of urolithiasis, as well as in various inhalation mixtures. Coniferous medicinal extract is widely used in sanatoriums for balneotherapy.
- has antimicrobial and antiviral effects
- improves skin color
- baths prepared from natural pine extract have a thermal, mechanical effect on the body
- aromatic substances contained in the preparation have a beneficial effect on the state of vegetative-vascular reactions
The extract is easy to use, well tolerated by the body and can be used both in hospitals and at home.
Recommendations for use:
- Diseases of the nervous system. Consequences of injuries and trauma to the peripheral parts of the nervous system (roots of the plexus of the nerve trunks).
- Diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system: arthritis and polyarthritis of traumatic origin and after gunshot wounds, hematogenous and gunshot osteomyelitis in the pre and postoperative periods, deforming arthritis and arthrosis, closed fractures of tubular bones with delayed consolidation or tenderness of callus, infiltrates in soft hemorrhages tissues with trauma, chronic and infectious myositis, hemotroses, distortions, bursitis and tendovaginitis of infectious and traumatic origin, contractures of myogenic, arthrogenic, reflex and neurogenic nature.
- Diseases of the joints. Diseases of the spine: spondylotritis and spondylosis (non-tuberculous in nature), damage to the ligamentous and muscular apparatus of the spine, spondylitis of infectious, traumatic and gunshot origin, which do not impede the independent movement of patients.
- Trophic ulcers that do not heal for a long time, scars adhered to the underlying tissues, limiting the functions of the joints, disrupting local blood circulation, causing pain and trophic disorders.
- Vascular diseases: vascular disorders of a functional nature that obliterate the endotherin, chronic thrombophlebitis (8-10 months after the acute period and not during the exacerbation)
- Diseases of the female genital area, chronic inflammatory processes of the uterus, appendages and surrounding tissue, infertility due to inflammatory processes and with not pronounced underdevelopment of the genital organs.
- Skin diseases neurodermatitis, psoriasis In stationary and regressive stages, chronic weeping purulent eczema.
- Periodontal disease and inflammation of the oral cavity.
Mode of application:
Baths: for every 100 liters of sea or tap water heated to a temperature of 36 – 38 ° C, add 80 – 100 grams of extract, the duration of the bath is up to 20 minutes, the course of treatment is 10 – 20 baths. Break between baths 1 – 2 days. After bathing, it is recommended to rest for 30 to 40 minutes. Baths can be used in combination with massage and exercise therapy.
Compresses: a gauze cloth is impregnated with the extract heated in a water bath to 45 ° C and applied to the sore spot until it dries (15 – 20 minutes). Repeat the procedure 2-3 times. The course of treatment is 20 sessions. Compresses can be applied to several places at the same time. Breaks between sessions 1 day.
Applications for the gums: a gauze tourniquet soaked in warm extract using tweezers is applied to the gums for 10 to 15 minutes.
Consult a specialist before use.
Side effect: in the course of treatment with coniferous baths, increased excitability, poor sleep may be observed. In these cases, the baths are canceled.
Coniferous baths are contraindicated in cardiovascular diseases with circulatory disorders of the 2 and 3 degrees, hypertension 2B and 3 stages, malignant neoplasms, bleeding, pulmonary tuberculosis in the active phase, infectious skin diseases, various acute inflammatory processes.
Packing 1000 g
This product is not a medical product.