Fragrant and sweet tangerines, which we associate primarily with the New Year holidays, are among the most popular citrus fruits in the world. These amazing juicy fruits, which seem to have absorbed the sun, got their name in honor of the Chinese mandarins, to which they were traditionally presented as a gift.
Botanical name: Citrus reticulate.
Family: Root (Rutaceae).
Color: Light orange to dark orange.
Country of origin: Italy.
Parts of the plant: Peel.
Receiving: Cold pressing.
- antifungal, antispasmodic, sedative, digestion stimulating agent
- smoothes wrinkles
- improves skin color
- effective for oily, porous skin, as well as for herpes
- prevents the formation of stretch marks with changes in body volume
- tones, refreshes tired skin, allowing it to easily “winter out” without experiencing a deficit of sun and heat
- excellent toner and moisturizer in mixtures, especially for combination skin
- brings freshness to the gray everyday life, helping to see the goals in the daily routine more clearly and more joyfully achieve their fulfillment
- restores after illness and “mental crises”
- helps adults and children relieve overwork
- with overexertion, fear, grief, insomnia
- dampens irritability
- stimulates the nervous system
- relieves feelings of fear, irritation
- has a calming effect
Mode of application:
Aroma lamp: 3-7 rooms for 15 m2.
Baths: 4-7 k (be sure to pre-mix with an emulsifier: 100-200 gr. Sea or table salt)
Saunas: 5-6 rooms for 15 m2.
Massage: 3-7 c. For 15 g of transport oil.
Enrichment of cosmetics: 1-5 c. Per 10 g of base (cream, shampoo …)
Scented medallions: 1-2 c.
Citrus allergy sufferers should use this oil with caution.
Do not apply to the skin less than 60 minutes before sunbathing.
Bottle 10 ml
This product is not a medical product.