Lifeguard is a dietary supplement, an effective natural remedy for strengthening the immune system. This vitamin-mineral complex was developed by Ukrainian scientists, aimed at strengthening the immune system and normalizing its functions. The drug contains a complex of biologically active substances, so the body will continue to work stably and harmoniously. The effectiveness of the drug is confirmed by clinical trials of IPAG AMS of Ukraine.
Properties of active components:
- Prosers – sprouted grains of oats, wheat and corn, which contain almost all the biologically active substances necessary for the normal functioning of the human body. They enhance the action of all components of the complex (synergistic effect).
- Vitamins C, A and the mineral zinc – have a multifaceted therapeutic effect.
- Echinacea root – strengthens the immune system, increases the body’s resistance to infectious and viral diseases.
- Ginger root – increases the body’s defenses, has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Chinese lemongrass fruits – have a tonic, adaptogenic and tonic effect, prevent infectious diseases, increase the body’s defenses.
- Vitamin C – stimulates the immune system and interferon production, which prevents the reproduction of viruses; reduces the action of allergens; activates natural defense mechanisms.
- Vitamin A – strengthens the immune system, maintains the health of the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract. The content of vitamin A in the blood increases the resistance of the immune system to any infectious disease.
- Zinc – stimulates the immune system, helps prevent infectious diseases, facilitates the course of diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract. Zinc is part of more than 300 enzymes and is directly responsible for protein synthesis, including collagen, which accelerates wound healing and maintains skin elasticity.
Adults 1 capsule 2 times a day, children from 5 to 12 years 1 capsule a day for 15 – 30 minutes before meals, drinking water. At colds to accept on 2 capsules 3 times a day.
During the reception it is recommended to use 1.5 – 2 liters of water a day.
The course of admission is 30 – 45 days. It is recommended to repeat 2-3 times a year.
No side effects were detected during clinical trials.
Individual intolerance of components.
Conditions and shelf life:
Store in a dry, cool place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C and relative humidity not exceeding 85%.
Capsules – 30 pcs.
This product is not a medicinal product.