Female herbs: uterus, chamomile, oregano, calendula, hibiscus, stevia.
Correction of inflammatory and hormonal disorders.
Herbal tea “Femofit female herbs No. 1” of the “Organic Herbs” line is a natural tea made from plant raw materials, which is successfully used for diseases of the female genital area, as well as for the prevention of such diseases.
Creates optimal nutritional conditions for improving the functioning of the reproductive system, has a mild sedative effect. Each plant in this collection is unique. Each is individual. This composition focuses on the synergistic action of collecting and maximizing the health benefits of women. Contains all the necessary components that will help improve the condition of the female body during the period of illness (cystitis, inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs), and will also help to keep yourself in good shape all the time. It can also be used as a prophylactic agent against female diseases for an unlimited time. Maintaining health and prolonging youth is important not only for the reproductive system of a woman, but also for her beauty in general (condition of the skin, hair, figure). The concept of a woman’s youth is inextricably linked to the hormonal cycle and the health of the reproductive system. Herbal tea “FEMOFIT WOMEN’S HERBS №1” – an integrated approach to the problems of beauty and health.
The preparations of the “Femofit women’s herbs” series have passed all the necessary laboratory tests.
Have positive experience of use.
To achieve maximum effect, it is recommended to use the FEMOFIT WOMEN’S HERBS series together.
GMP (ISO 22716: 2007) Certified
Women’s Problems Solve Women’s Herbs!
Borovaya uterus is used for inflammatory, swelling and hormonal disorders: infertility, fibrioma, menstrual irregularities, uterine bleeding, mestopathy.
Chamomile flowersit is used in gynecology (painful menstruation, irregularities and inflammation), for diseases of the liver and genitourinary system. It has a beneficial effect on the gastric mucosa, reducing its inflammation, if included in the collection.
Oregano is able to prevent the development of various inflammations. A plant that has a diaphoretic and diuretic effect. It is successfully used in the perfumery and medical industry, especially in folk medicine. Contains large quantities of tannins, aromatic oils and essential oils, vitamins, microelements.
Marigold flowersit is used for diseases of the cardiovascular, respiratory tract, gastrointestinal tract, urinary system, with obstetric and gynecological: continuous vomiting in pregnant women, menstrual irregularities, in menopause (especially with insomnia). They contain a record amount of vitamin C, essential oils, trace elements in large quantities. Calendula flowers act as a sedative. This property is especially relevant for a modern person who spends a lot of time in stress at home or at work.
Hibiscus herb contains a truly valuable set of nutrients. It is used for painful menstruation, normalizes the digestive tract.
Stevia herbit is one of the most famous and popular ingredients for losing weight and normalizing weight, as well as improving metabolism in the body. Stevia herb contains natural sugars, glycosides, essential oils. This herbal component is considered elite and highly effective. Reduces the recovery period after gynecological operations.
- excellent immunomodulator and antioxidant
- improve appetite
- diuretic effect
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels
- rejuvenates the body
- antibacterial agent
- pain reliever
- soothes vaginal itching
- wound healing
- normalizing effect on the sexual function of women
- tones up the contraction of the smooth muscles of the uterus
- regulates the menstrual cycle
- enhances the secretory function of the gastrointestinal tract, bronchial glands
- mild laxative effect
Recommendations for use:
It is recommended to use as a dietary supplement to the diet to improve the functioning of the reproductive system of women.
- for the prevention and treatment of gynecological diseases
- in violation of the hormonal background in women as a result of inflammatory processes, physiological or postoperative menopause, neoplasms, violations of hygiene, nutrition and stress
- in case of disruption of the entire reproductive system.
Mode of application:
For women, pour a tea bag with 1 cup of boiling water, let it brew for 30 minutes, drink one glass 2 times a day 30-40 minutes before meals.
The course of admission is 30 days.
It is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
Individual sensitivity to the components of the drug, pregnancy, lactation. Children under 18. With increased secretion of the gastrointestinal tract. With a tendency to heavy menstrual bleeding.
Hibiscus flowers This component of herbal tea is contraindicated for those who suffer from peptic ulcer disease or gastritis with high acidity.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store in the manufacturer’s packaging, in a dry, dark room at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, for 24 months from the date of manufacture.
20 filter bags, 1.5 g
each (2g # 20).
The FEMOFIT WOMEN’S HERBS series is a reconstituted formulation of biologically active preparations intended for the complex therapeutic and prophylactic use of phytocompositions with special “female” herbs. To achieve the maximum effect, the complex use of the FEMOFIT WOMEN HERBS series is recommended, which includes the following complementary means:
2 types of herbal tea:
Herbal tea “Organic Herbs” FEMOFIT WOMEN’S HERBS No. 1 filter bags 1.5 g No. 20
Herbal tea “Organic Herbs” FEMOFIT WOMEN’S HERBS No. 2 filter bags 1.5 g No. 20
Means for daily intimate hygiene:
Gel for intimate hygiene “Organic Herbs” FEMOFIT WOMEN’S HERBS Volume 250ml
Foam for intimate hygiene “Organic Herbs” FEMOFIT WOMEN’S HERBS Volume 150ml
For internal use:
Drops “Organic Herbs” FEMOFIT LADIES HERBS Volume 50ml
This product is not a medical product.
Symptoms of gynecological diseases
Pain – various in intensity and nature, localized in the pelvic area or radiating to the lower back, legs, shoulders, head.
Altered increasing discharge from the genital organs of a woman, sometimes accompanied by itching and burning. There can be white, transparent (glassy), milky, yellowish-green (with an admixture of pus) and blood (with an admixture of blood)
Bleeding for no reason, episodic.
Types of pathologies of the reproductive system
- The causative agents are pathogens – streptococci, staphylococci, which enter the body both from the outside and through the blood and lymph (in the presence of another main serious diagnosis) and cause diseases of various severity:
- Vaginitis or colpitis is an inflammation of the vaginal mucosa. It is more often combined with inflammation of the external genital organs – vulvovaginitis, accompanied by redness of the external genital organs.
- Endometritis is an inflammation of the inner (mucous) lining of the uterus (endometrium), usually with fever. With timely treatment, the altered (bacteria-affected) mucous membrane is rejected and a new membrane forms in its place.
- Salpingitis is an inflammation of the fallopian tube. With inflammation of its mucous membrane, necrosis of the surface layers of the fallopian tube begins and the walls stick together, which prevents the passage of the egg through it (can lead to ectopic pregnancy and infertility if both tubes are affected). Further, the inflammatory process passes to the ovary – oophoritis and inflammation of the appendages develops – salpingo-oophoritis, silt andexitis.
- Myoma (or fibroids) of the uterus is a tumor from the muscle and connective tissues of the uterus.
- An ovarian cyst is a tumor with a fluid-filled cavity. These are benign tumors.
Also neglected malignant neoplasms are possible.
- Violation of ovulation (menstrual cycle) – deviations from the normal cycle of egg maturation.
- Hyperplasia (or hypertrophy) of the uterus and mammary gland is a pathological increase in the size of the organ.
- Mastopathy is a group of breast diseases – swelling of various sizes and density. In advanced stages, it turns into a malignant tumor, which must not be forgotten, especially during the climacretic period (hypoestrogenism – the extinction of ovarian function, insufficient production of estrogen hormones).