Orange maclura (Adam’s apple) is a powerful, harmless natural antioxidant, immunomodulator. Fruits, similar to an orange, have healing properties, contain a unique complex of isoflavones and flavones with high P-vitamin activity (significantly higher than the activity of the known rutin). This drug will undoubtedly help you to improve your health! Horse chestnut – strengthens the walls of capillaries and veins, prevents the formation of blood clots in blood vessels and promotes their resorption. Butcher’s broom – has anti-inflammatory activity, narrows and strengthens blood vessels, protects capillaries from fragility.
- strengthens and improves the tone of the venous network
- improves the properties and fluidity of blood
- prevents blood clots
- light anesthetic effect
- relieves skin redness
- protects blood vessels
- reduces capillary permeability and fragility
- powerful natural antioxidant
- anti-inflammatory effect
- supplies tissues with oxygen
- activates metabolic processes
- relieves swelling and inflammation
- relieves fatigue and heaviness in the legs
Recommendations for use:
- varicose veins
- phlebitis of the limbs
- chronic venous insufficiency
- acute manifestations of the vascular network
- severe fatigue and heaviness in the legs
Mode of application:
Rub a small amount of gel-balm evenly into the skin with light massage movements along the vein from bottom to top 2-3 times a day until completely absorbed. The course is 3-4 weeks. In case of venous insufficiency, massage the legs with light circular movements for 3-5 minutes. The course is 3-4 weeks. Gel-balm is quickly absorbed and does not leave marks on clothes.
Individual sensitivity to the components of the gel-balm. Do not apply to mucous membranes, open wounds and eczematous surfaces.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store for 24 months from the date of production at a temperature of 5 ° C to 25 ° C in a place protected from direct sunlight.
Tube 100 ml.
This product is not a medical product.