Eucalyptus is without exaggeration one of the most popular aromas associated with conifers, although in fact this plant belongs to a completely different, myrtle family. From cough drops to refreshing chewing gums, deodorants and aromatic compounds for the prevention of colds and viral diseases, eucalyptus essential oil is used in both official and alternative medicine, in cosmetology and the production of household chemicals.
Botanical name: Eucalyptus globulus.
Family: Myrtaceae (Myrtaceae).
Color: Colorless, turns yellow over time.
Country of origin: China.
Parts of the plant: Young branches, leaves.
- has a pronounced antiseptic effect, destroying the most common pathogens of intestinal infections, as well as suppressing the growth of staphylococcus
- used as an aid in the treatment of boils and other purulent wounds, burns and even radiculitis
- relieves pain and enhances skin regeneration
- for the prevention of acute viral diseases, it is necessary to flavor the air with a lamp
- a protective agent against mosquitoes and other insects that cause discomfort
- eucalyptus essential oil can be used, regardless of skin type, to eliminate acne and other skin rashes due to the antibacterial effect and normalize the functioning of the sebaceous and sweat glands, in which microorganisms multiply
- used for skin whitening
- with its help get rid of dandruff and perfectly strengthen hair, reducing hair loss
- using eucalyptus essential oil, you can restore the balance of the nervous system, minimize the effects of stress and improve mood
Mode of application:
For an aroma lamp: 3 to 7 drops per 15 m2.
For taking a bath: from 4 to 7 drops, pre-mixed with an emulsifier – sea or table salt in the amount of 100-200 g.
For massage: 3-7 drops per 15 g of massage oil usually.
For the sauna: at the rate of 5-6 drops per 15 m2.
In combination with other cosmetics: to enrich them, add 1 to 5 drops of oil per 10 g of cream or shampoo.
For the medallion: 1-2 drops.
You need to make sure that you do not have an individual intolerance. Use is prohibited for pregnant women, children under 2 years of age, as well as for hypertension (high blood pressure) and epilepsy.
Bottle 10 ml
This product is not a medical product.