Healing spruce aromas were used by ancient healers to
heal coughs and as a basis for the preparation of healing ointments.
The properties of spruce were described even five millennia before the development of
ancient Roman medicine in Sumerian writings, and the main recipes for the
prevention of colds and viral diseases and the general strengthening of
immunity, which are still used today, were gleaned from the
ancient experiences of using spruce needles. The surprisingly rich and
intense essential oil of spruce retains the full range of properties of the ancient
Botanical name: Picea excelsa.
Family: Pine (Pinaceae).
Color: colorless liquid, there may be a slight yellow tint.
Country of origin: China.
Parts of the plant: Needles.
- spruce oil enhances drainage properties
- eliminates congestion in catarrh of the upper respiratory tract, chronic bronchitis
- boosts immunity
- contributes to the rapid recovery of health after serious illnesses and operations
- eliminate pustular rash
- reduces sweating
- rejuvenates the skin, enhances its protective functions
- prevents hair loss and dandruff
- eliminates overstrain, nervousness, depression
- when feeling lonely – ideal for raising your mood
Mode of application:
Aroma lamp: 3-7 rooms for 15 m2.
Baths: 4-7 k (be sure to pre-mix with an emulsifier: 100-200 gr. Sea or table salt)
Saunas: 5-6 rooms for 15 m2.
Massage: 3-7 c. For 15 g of transport oil.
Enrichment of cosmetics: 1-5 c. Per 10 g of base (cream, shampoo …)
Scented medallions: 1-2 c.
Individual intolerance. Do not use during pregnancy.
Bottle 10 ml
This product is not a medical product.