It so happened that citrus essential oils have long won love all over the world: they give vigor and fill life with positive, perfectly take care of the skin and treat many diseases. Grapefruit essential oil was no exception – its use is very wide: both in aromatherapy, and as a medicine, and in the fight for beauty.
Botanical name: Citrus paradisi.
Family: Root (Rutaceae).
Color: yellowish to greenish.
Country of origin: USA.
Parts of the plant: Peel.
Receiving: Cold pressing.
- has a stimulating, carminative, diuretic effect
- harmonizes disorders related to the eating process
- brightens and whitens oily skin by tightening pores
- prevents the formation of comedones
- excellent toner for oily skin
- pointwise – with acne
- in mixtures, tightens enlarged pores, is able to retain moisture in the skin, perfectly restores the natural sebaceous secretion of oily hair
- increases the tone of the hair, with prolonged use, eliminates their increased dirt and sticking
- promotes hair growth
- normalizes fat metabolism
- reduces weight
- used in the treatment of cellulite
- breaks down fat deposits on the skin
- removes foot odor
- is an effective tonic and antidepressant agent, improves mood
- increases mental alertness
- eliminates morning bad mood attacks
- helps to objectively perceive life and easily assimilate the flow of information presented by it
Mode of application:
- Aroma lamp: 3-7 rooms for 15 m2.
- Baths: 4-7 k (be sure to pre-mix with an emulsifier: 100-200 gr. Sea or table salt)
- Saunas: 5-6 rooms for 15 m2.
- Massage: 3-7 c. For 15 g of transport oil.
- Enrichment of cosmetics: 1-5 c. Per 10 g of base (cream, shampoo …)
- Scented medallions: 1-2 c.
Individual intolerance. Do not apply to skin less than 2 hours before sunbathing. Citrus allergy sufferers should use this oil with caution.
Bottle 10 ml
This product is not a medical product.