Due to its pleasant refreshing scent, this essential oil is widely used for aromatization of premises.
- has an expectorant, stimulating, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, disinfectant effect
- has wide application in medicine and perfumery
- used in the cosmetic industry for the production of hygiene creams, lotions, bath products
- has a beneficial effect on the skin, especially in the fight against cellulite
- very good for dry skin and calluses
- its main value is that this oil has a unique beneficial effect on the psycho-emotional mood of a person, especially women, therefore it is part of almost all known “sensual” mixtures used in an intimate setting
- has a relaxing effect on some people, an invigorating effect on others
Mode of application:
Aroma lamp: 3-7 rooms for 15 m2.
Baths: 4-7 k (be sure to pre-mix with an emulsifier: 100-200 gr. Sea or table salt)
Saunas: 5-6 rooms for 15 m2.
Massage: 3-7 c. For 15 g of transport oil.
Enrichment of cosmetics: 1-5 c. Per 10 g of base (cream, shampoo …)
Scented medallions: 1-2 c.
Do not apply to hypotensive patients (at reduced pressure). Citrus allergy sufferers should use this oil with caution.
May irritate sensitive skin when exposed to sunlight.
Bottle 5 ml
This product is not a medical product.