The grape flower is an ephemeral flower that blooms only for a few days in June, and after 110 days the grapes are harvested from the bushes. Kodali’s fresh and light water combines the sophistication of white rose, pink pepper and watermelon with exciting notes of grapefruit, mandarin and cedar.
- top notes: bergamot, mandarin and grapefruit
- middle notes are grape flowers (white rose and watermelon)
- final notes: cedar and sandalwood
- Without artificial dyes.
- Can be used while sunbathing.
- As with all other Caudalie products, it is free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils and animal ingredients.
Individual intolerance of ingredients.
Conditions and shelf life:
Store in a cool dry place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C and a relative humidity of not more than 85%.
Bottle of 50 ml.
When using and reprinting the material, an active link to herbalsbay.com is required.