When rinsing the nasal cavity with sea salt, pathological secretions are removed from the surface of the nasal mucosa along with viruses, bacteria, allergens and dust, edema and inflammation are reduced, and the tone of capillaries increases. The microelements and salts of the Mediterranean Sea have a beneficial effect on the mucous membrane.
– activates the work of microcilia of the nasal mucosa
– removes thick mucus along with viruses and bacteria
– reduces swelling and inflammation
– increases the tone of capillaries
Recommendations for use:
– patients with sinusitis, ethmoiditis, frontal sinusitis and adenoiditis;
– patients with acute rhinitis, ARVI and allergic rhinitis;
– after surgery on the nasal mucosa;
– frequently ill patients;
– as part of daily hygiene.
Mode of application:
1. Thoroughly rinse the bottle and cap of Cuckoo with a mild soap solution. Rinse thoroughly.
2. Empty the contents of the sea salt sachet into the bottle.
3. Fill the vial with warm water (purified, pre-boiled, distilled or sterile) to the 120 ml or 240 ml mark. Check the temperature of the solution by squeezing a few drops onto your wrist. Use warm water.
4. Replace the cap and shake the bottle.
5. The solution must always be fresh. Mix a new batch after washing and rinsing the bottle and cap. Rinse the cap after each use.
The best way to use the Cuckoo Kit is in the shower or leaning over the sink.
Mode of application:
1. Pull the tip to open and place the vial tip in one nostril, ensuring a good seal. Keep your head straight and look forward. Aim the vial tip at the back of the throat, lifting the vial from the bottom. DO NOT aim the tip higher (see illustration).
2. When you press the cap, close your throat tightly with your tongue, as if rinsing or starting to make sounds (for example, “cuckoo”), or simply holding your breath while pressing the bottle.
3. Gently press the bottle, allowing the solution to rinse the area along the nasal septum and exit from the opposite nostril.
4. Change nostrils and repeat the procedure.
5. Allow the solution to drain freely from the nose for a few seconds, and then gently blow your nose. When ear plugging, blow your nose gently, or simply let the solution drain naturally.
6. To allow the solution to drain, bend forward and gently turn your head from side to side.
7. Gently blow your nose after the solution flows out naturally.
– Consult a doctor if symptoms worsen, or if there is a pronounced medical indication;
– NEVER block the opposite nostril to prevent free flow of solution;
– Do not use right before bedtime, as water may drip from the nose for several minutes after rinsing;
– If you feel a burning or tingling sensation, you should reduce the amount of salt mixture;
– Each bottle of “Cuckoo” is intended for one user. – Replace the bottle as needed (6-7 months);
– You should never force someone to wash, do it yourself.
– It is forbidden to lie down when using the “Cuckoo”;
– Do not heat plastic bottles in a microwave oven;
– Use Cuckoo before using the intended nasal sprays.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store in a dry place out of the reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Expiration date: 3 years.
The adult set contains:
– 1 bottle 240 ml for rinsing the nasal cavity
– 40 sachets of sea salt
– detailed instructions
This product is a medical product.