An effective adjuvant for diseases of the joints and spine based on glucosamine and collagen hydrolyzate.
Glucosamine is essential for the formation of cartilage. The body produces small amounts of glucosamine. Glucosamine is an amino sugar, but unlike other sugars, it is absorbed by the bone instead of being utilized for energy. The function of glucosamine in the body is to stimulate the production of glucosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are the main structural component of cartilage. Glucosamine is also involved in the formation of ligaments, nails, skin, eyes, bones, and heart valves. It is also a conductor of sulfur to cartilage. Sulfur is essential for joint tissues, where it is responsible for the stability of cartilage tissues, capsules and ligaments. Glucosamine prevents articular block and stimulates GAG production. Glucosamine is a precursor of all types of sugars (GAGs). The GAGs then combine to form proteoglycans. Proteinglycans are a scaffold for collagen. Cartilage is structurally composed of proteinlycans, collagen and water. Proteinglycans also help retain water in connective tissues, which makes the cartilage flexible, firm, and resistant to compression. As the body ages, changes in the joints lead to osteoarthritis. A very big problem for the body is the restoration of cartilage in the joints – the inability to produce enough glucosamine. Knees, pelvic joints, hand joints are most susceptible to cartilaginous destruction. Pain, deformity, and limitation of movement in the joints accompany this condition. As a dietary supplement, glucosamine replenishes the body’s supply of the necessary components for the restoration of connective tissues. Several clinical studies have shown that glucosamine is effective in osteoarthritis. Glucosamine reduces pain and normalizes the mobility of the affected joints,
Collagen hydrolyzate is a special, easily digestible form of protein – an essential component of connective tissue that is found in cartilage, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, teeth, bones, skin, nails and hair. Collagen converts protein molecules into basic amino acids (glycine, alanine, histidine, modified forms of proline and lysine-hydroxyproline and oxylysine), which are actively involved in the metabolism of muscle and connective tissue.
Vitamin C is involved in the metabolism and synthesis of collagen in the human body.
– improves metabolism and nutrition in the joints, prevents inflammation in them
– helps to restore the cartilaginous surface of the menisci and intervertebral discs
– reduces stiffness and pain in joints and spine
– accelerates the consolidation of bone fractures
– improves mobility and flexibility of joints
– activates the production and normalizes the composition of the intra-articular fluid;
– helps to slow down the aging process
– has a moderate anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect
Recommendations for use:
– as an adjuvant in the complex drug therapy of arthritis, poly arthritis, deforming osteoarthritis, osteochondrosis, spondylo arthrosis, osteoporosis
– for nutrition, restoration and strengthening of connective tissue, incl. bone and cartilaginous
– as a prophylaxis for diseases of the musculoskeletal system
– as an additional restorative and strengthening agent for injuries of the musculoskeletal system (fractures, dislocations, sprains, bruises) and after surgery
– to normalize and maintain the physiological functions of the body
Mode of application:
Dissolve the contents of one sachet (8 g) in 1/2 glass of water at room temperature. Take once a day with or immediately after meals. The main course of admission is 3 months. Preventive course-1 month (4 packs). Recommended 2-3 doses per year. The repetition of these courses depends on the severity and duration of the disease.
Exclude from the diet foods rich in purines, offal (liver, kidneys, brains, sprats, meat and fish broths, sorrel, spinach, mushrooms, legumes). Proteins are limited to -1 g per 1 kg of body weight, carbohydrates – up to 200 g, the amount of table salt up to 6 g per day. It is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
Individual intolerance to the components, pregnancy, lactation.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store in the manufacturer’s packaging.
Packaging 7 sachets of 8 g
This product is not a medical product.