Cedar nut oil has an amazing taste and aroma. This delicious and healthy oil is used for dressing salads, vegetable dishes, dressing soups and cereals, for cold and hot snacks. It is also recommended to add it to butter dough for a better taste.
This unique gourmet vegetable oil is made using the latest vitamin-preserving technology from pine nut kernels. Pine nut oil is a unique natural product that has no analogues. Its synthesis is impossible. The oil is in great demand among consumers.
Unrefined and non-deodorized.
Manufactured mechanically by the first cold pressing method.
You can buy 0.35 liter cedar oil at an affordable price with delivery across Kiev and Ukraine in our online store herbalsbay.com.
- normalizes the activity of the nervous system and metabolism
- restores body strength
- provides the prevention of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract: gastritis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, stomach and duodenal ulcers (up to complete resorption)
- cleanses the body, removing radionuclides, heavy metals from it
- prevents baldness, brittle hair and nails
- effective for psoriasis, dermatitis, diathesis, urticaria, neurodermatitis, bedsores, erosions, trophic ulcers, burns and frostbite
- helps with acute respiratory infections (colds, flu, etc.), laryngitis and tracheitis
- effective for pulmonary tuberculosis
- very useful for children for full growth and harmonious formation of the body
- external application during massage, when rubbing in a bath or sauna
- gives the effect of skin rejuvenation, makes it firm and elastic
Mode of application:
Adults and children over 12 years old – 1 teaspoon 3 times a day with meals. For internal diseases, pine nut oil is taken: from 1 tsp. To 1 tbsp. spoons 0.5-1 hour before meals, 1-3 times a day. For colds and runny nose, instillation into the nose is possible.
Recommendations for use:
Unrefined oils, with their daily use, not only cure, but also prevent the appearance of many age-related diseases, as well as those caused by an unhealthy urban ecology, diseases: sclerosis, obesity, gastritis, impotence, etc.
Individual sensitivity to some components.
Storage conditions and terms:
Store in the manufacturer’s packaging.
0.35 l bottle
This product is not a medical product.