“Capillaroprotect” is a complex that improves blood supply to all organs and tissues, but first of all it acts on the vessels of the brain, heart and eyes. “Capillaroprotect” has a protective effect on the walls of blood vessels with a simultaneous improvement in the absorption of oxygen by organs and tissues, prevents the formation of blood clots, protects blood vessels from atherosclerosis, improves blood supply to the brain, retina and myocardium, and also improves microcirculation. The biologically active components of the complex have a vasodilating effect, reduce the likelihood of blood clots, have an antihypoxic effect on tissues, have a pronounced anti-edema effect, improve cerebral circulation and oxygen supply to the brain.
Dihydroquercetin is a powerful natural capillary protector and antioxidant.
Shark liver oil contains not only Omega-3 PUFAs, but also vitamins A, E, D, squalene, squalamin. Squalene is an intermediate product of cholesterol metabolism. Consumption of squalene promotes the excretion of cholesterol through the gastrointestinal tract, which leads to a decrease in the level of total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in the blood. Squalene also has strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It captures oxygen and saturates tissues with it, thereby preventing the destructive effects of free radicals on cells.
The use of blueberry oil extract improves blood supply to the retina, as a result, the regeneration of the retinal tissue is accelerated, vision improves at dusk, the field of vision increases, and eye fatigue decreases.
Blackcurrant oil is a natural source of vitamins K, E, B, B2, PP and carotene, coloring substances of P-vitamin activity, especially vitamin C. Among the trace elements are potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and iron. Vitamin PP (nicotinic acid) plays an important role in the synthesis of hemoglobin and the formation of red blood cells.
Rosehip oil is used for iron deficiency and other anemias. And also for chronic and acute infections, nephritis; patients in the preoperative period and after surgery, with trauma, chronic and acute pneumonia, with vascular diseases of the brain, with eye disease, accompanied by minor hemorrhages.
– normalizes capillary permeability, helps to increase the body’s resistance, prevents the formation of blood clots, promotes a more complete uptake of oxygen by tissues
– strengthens the vascular wall, restores its elasticity and, thus, protects against the development of hemorrhages in the brain and retina
– helps to overcome fatigue and stress, stimulates the immune system, improves cell metabolism and activates regenerative processes
– lowers the concentration of cholesterol in the blood and promotes its excretion from the body
Recommendations for use:
“Kapilyaroprotect” is a complex that helps to improve the blood supply to all organs and tissues, but first of all it acts on the vessels of the brain, heart and eyes, and is also used for:
– strengthening of blood vessels and capillaries
– hypovitaminosis of vitamin P
– with atherosclerosis of the vessels of the brain and myocardium
– to improve cerebral circulation
– in the recovery period after a heart attack, stroke, retinal hemorrhage
– with a decrease in memory
– to prevent premature aging
Mode of application:
Adults and children from 12 years old take 1 capsule 3 times a day with meals.
Duration of admission:
1 month, the reception can be repeated 2-3 times a year.
It is recommended that you consult your doctor before taking it.
Individual intolerance to the components of the product.
Storage conditions and periods:
In a cool dry (5 ° C – 20 ° C), protected from light, out of the reach of children.
Expiration date – 24 months.
Packaging 60 capsules
This product is not a medical product.