Bergamot essential oil has a smoky-bitter, tart, mysterious aroma, with a light spicy tone and a sweetish top note. It has the ability to suppress depression, lift mood, relieve fear. Increases communication skills, enhances imagination and creative aspects of thinking, activates vital energy.
Bergamot is a powerful aphrodisiac that helps to create a romantic atmosphere, stimulates sensuality.
- has antiseptic, antipyretic, wound healing, antispasmodic, astringent, antiparasitic, antifungal action
- stimulates appetite
- eliminates inflammation (acne, pustules) and skin irritation
- normalizes the secretion of sebaceous and sweat glands in oily areas of the skin brightens and tightens pores
- eliminates scalp seborrhea, flaking
- tones and refreshes the skin
- strengthens hair
- suppresses depression
- cheers up
- relieves fear
- increases communication skills
- enhances imagination and creative side of thinking
Mode of application:
Aroma lamp: 3-7 rooms for 15 m2.
Baths: 4-7 k (be sure to pre-mix with an emulsifier: 100-200 gr. Sea or table salt)
Saunas: 5-6 rooms for 15 m2.
Massage: 3-7 c. For 15 g of transport oil.
Enrichment of cosmetics: 1-5 c. Per 10 g of base (cream, shampoo …)
Scented medallions: 1-2 c.
Do not use in children under 5 years of age.
Do not apply to the skin less than 60 minutes before sunbathing.
Bottle 5 ml
This product is not a medical product.