Aqua Maris Plus is a sterile isotonic solution containing seawater and dexpanthenol. Dexpanthenol is a derivative of pantothenic acid. Pantothenic acid – a water-soluble vitamin of complex B – is an integral part of coenzyme A. Dexpanthenol stimulates the regeneration of the mucous membrane, normalizes cellular metabolism, has a regenerating and weak anti-inflammatory effect. When injected into the nasal cavity, Aqua Maris Plus moisturizes the mucous membrane, stimulates regeneration and has a trophic effect on the cells of the nasal mucosa. The drug helps to liquefy mucus and normalize its production in the goblet cells of the nasal mucosa.
The trace elements that make up the drug improve the function of the ciliated epithelium, which increases the resistance of the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses to the introduction of pathogenic bacteria and viruses.
Recommendations for use:
– for the treatment and prevention of atrophic and subatrophic rhinitis;
– for cleansing and moisturizing the nasal mucosa in case of inflammatory diseases of the nasal cavity, sinuses and nasopharynx, including for pregnant women and during lactation;
– in the complex therapy of allergic and vasomotor rhinitis (especially for persons predisposed or suffering from hypersensitivity to drugs, including pregnant women and during lactation); – for the prevention of infections of the nasal cavity in the autumn-winter period (including for pregnant women and during lactation);
– patients suffering from dryness of the nasal mucosa and people living and working in rooms with conditioned air and / or central heating, in order to preserve the physiological characteristics of the nasal mucosa in altered microclimatic conditions;
– people whose mucous membrane of the upper respiratory tract is constantly exposed to harmful effects (smokers, drivers of vehicles, people working in hot and dusty workshops, as well as those who are in regions with harsh climatic conditions);
– elderly people for the prevention of age-related atrophic changes in the nasal mucosa.
Mode of application:
For medicinal purposes:
– for children from 1 to 7 years old: 4 times a day, two injections into each nasal passage;
– for children from 7 to 16 years old: 4-6 times a day, two injections into each nasal passage;
– children over 16 and adults: 4-8 times a day, two or three injections into each nasal passage.
The course of treatment in all cases is 2-4 weeks (at the discretion of the attending physician). It is recommended to repeat the course in a month.
For preventive purposes:
– for children from 1 to 7 years old: 1 – 3 times a day, one – two injections into each nasal passage;
– children from 7 to 16 years old: 2 – 4 times a day, two injections into each nasal passage;
– children over 16 and adults: 3 – 6 times a day, two – three injections into each nasal passage.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
It is not recommended to use it outdoors in the cold season, it is not recommended to leave a warm room on the street immediately after using the drug in the cold season.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Do not use after the expiration date.
Glass spray bottle 30 ml
This product is not a medical product.