Sterilized isotonic seawater contributes to the maintenance of the normal physiological state of the nasal mucosa. The drug helps to liquefy mucus and normalize its production in the goblet cells of the nasal mucosa. The trace elements that make up the drug improve the function of the ciliated epithelium, have an anti-inflammatory, cleansing, stimulating, restorative effect on the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity. For allergic and vasomotor rhinitis, the drug helps to flush and remove allergens and haptens from the nasal mucosa, to reduce the local inflammatory process. Aqua Maris, used for hygienic purposes, helps to cleanse mucous membranes from street and room dust that has settled on it.
Recommendations for use:
– acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses and nasopharynx;
– postoperative period (after operations on the nasal cavity);
– allergic and vasomotor rhinitis (especially in persons predisposed or suffering from hypersensitivity to drugs, including pregnant women and during lactation);
– prevention and treatment as part of complex therapy for infections of the nasal cavity in the autumn-winter period (including in pregnant women and during lactation);
– dryness of the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity; preservation of the physiological characteristics of the nasal mucosa in altered microclimatic conditions – in persons living and working in rooms with conditioned air and / or central heating; in people whose mucous membrane of the upper respiratory tract is constantly exposed to harmful effects (smokers, vehicle drivers, people working in hot and dusty workshops, as well as in regions with harsh climatic conditions).
Mode of application:
– for children from 1 to 7 years of age: 4 times a day, two injections into each nasal passage;
– for children from 7 to 16 years old: 4-6 times a day, two injections into each nasal passage;
– for adults: 4-8 times a day, two to three injections into each nasal passage.
The course of treatment in all cases is 2-4 weeks (at the discretion of the attending physician).
It is recommended to repeat the course in a month.
– for children from 1 to 7 years old: 1-3 times a day, one – two injections into each nasal passage;
– for children from 7 to 16 years old: 2-4 times a day, two injections into each nasal passage;
– for adults: 3-6 times a day, two to three injections into each nasal passage.
To soften and remove impurities and nasal secretions:
Aqua Maris is injected or instilled into each nasal passage as much as the situation requires, eliminating the resulting excess fluid with cotton wool or a handkerchief. The procedure can be repeated many times until the accumulations of dirt particles are successfully softened and removed.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Children up to age 1 year.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 3 years.
Do not use after the expiration date.
Use within 45 days after opening the bottle.
Spray bottle 30 ml
This product is not a medical product.