A preparation of natural origin for local use, the action of which is due to the properties of the components that make up its composition.
Seawater, sterilized and brought to an isotonic state, contributes to the maintenance of the normal physiological state of the nasal mucosa.
The drug helps to liquefy mucus and normalize its production in the goblet cells of the mucous membrane.
The trace elements that make up the drug improve the function of the ciliated epithelium, which increases the resistance of the nasal mucosa to pathogenic bacteria and viruses.
The drug helps to flush and remove street and room dust, allergens and haptens from the nasal mucosa, reduce the local inflammatory process.
Recommendations for use:
– acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses and nasopharynx;
– postoperative period (after surgery on the nasal cavity);
– allergic and vasomotor rhinitis (especially in persons predisposed or suffering from hypersensitivity to drugs, including pregnant women and during lactation);
– prevention and treatment as part of complex therapy for nasal cavity infections in the autumn-winter period (including in pregnant women and during lactation);
– dryness of the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity; preservation of the physiological characteristics of the nasal mucosa in altered microclimatic conditions – in persons living and working in rooms with conditioned air and / or central heating; in people whose upper respiratory tract mucosa is constantly exposed to harmful influences (smokers, car drivers, people working in hot and dusty workshops, as well as in regions with harsh climatic conditions).
Mode of application:
Aqua Maris nasal drops for children:
– children from 1 day of life: 4 times a day, 2 drops in each nasal passage;
Dosed Aqua Maris nasal spray:
– children from 1 to 7 years old: 4 times a day, two injections into each nasal passage;
– children from 7 to 16 years old: 4-6 times a day, two injections into each nasal passage;
– for adults: 4 – 8 times a day, two – three injections into each nasal passage. The course of treatment in all cases is 2-4 weeks (at the discretion of the attending physician). It is recommended to repeat the course in a month.
Aqua Maris nasal drops for children:
– children from the 1st day of life spend the toilet in the form of instilling drops of Aqua Maris 2 – 3 times a day, 1-2 drops in each nasal passage; Dosed Aqua Maris nasal spray:
– children from 1 to 7 years old: 1 – 3 times a day, one – two injections into each nasal passage;
– children from 7 to 16 years old: 2 – 4 times a day, two injections into each nasal passage;
– for adults: 3 – 6 times a day, two – three injections into each nasal passage. To soften and remove contaminating congestion and nasal discharge:
– Aqua Maris is injected or instilled into each nasal passage as much as the situation requires, eliminating the flowing excess of liquid with the help of cotton wool or a handkerchief. The procedure can be repeated many times until the accumulations of dirt particles are successfully softened and removed.
Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
For newborns, in order to avoid the risk of infection of the middle ear, instill the solution into the nasal cavity with caution, with minimal pressure on the bottle.
Storage conditions and periods:
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life is 2 years.
Do not use after the expiration date.
Use within 45 days after opening the bottle.
Polyethylene dropper bottle with matching screw thread 10 ml
This product is not a medical product.