The unique formula of anti-cellulite birch oil from TM Veleda contains natural components, the action of which is aimed at improving the quality of the body skin, returns it to smoothness and elasticity. Due to the activation of metabolic processes in the subcutaneous tissue and the normalization of the microcirculation of adipose tissue is the breakdown of insoluble fats, which are the cause of the notorious “orange peel” – cellulite.
The composition of birch oil includes an extract of young birch leaves, rosemary and Pontian ruscus, as well as oils: apricot kernels, jojoba and wheat germ. These components are a source of vitamins and trace elements, promote the regeneration of epidermal cells and connective tissue fibers, restore fluid balance, removing its excess from the subcutaneous tissues. Due to this effect, the elasticity of the transverse connecting partitions increases, and the appearance of stretch marks is prevented. Regular use of oil significantly reduces cellulite and prevents the appearance of new ones, increases skin tone and elasticity, smoothes and smoothes the skin.
You can buy birch anti-cellulite oil TM Weleda 100 ml cheap in Kiev and Ukraine in the Phytomarket online store.
Action of active components:
- apricot kernel oil – antibacterial, antioxidant, antiseptic and emollient properties
- Jojoba oil – normalizes sebum production, moisturizes, eliminates irritation
- wheat germ oil – improves water-lipid balance, prevents premature aging, slightly whitens, tones and refreshes the skin
- oil extract from birch leaves – relieves edema, moisturizes, promotes connective tissue regeneration
- rhizome of Pontian ruscus – strengthens capillaries, blood vessels and veins, increases skin tone, analgesic
- rosemary leaves – a natural immunostimulant, tightens pores, smoothes the skin, normalizes the sebaceous glands
Apply the oil on the skin after a bath or shower and rub vigorously. The oil can be applied to dry skin. For pain relief of muscles or joints, the oil is rubbed into the area of hypersensitivity to pain.
Individual sensitivity to individual components.
Conditions and shelf life:
Store in a dry place at a temperature of 0 ° C to + 25 ° C and a humidity of not more than 75%.
Bottle 100 ml.
This product is not a medicine.
When using and reprinting the material, an active link to herbalsbay.com is required.